Saturday, August 6, 2011

Just Where Have you Been This Week? - Drawing Cartoons With My Fingertips..

We have yet again come to the close of another week and, as I've been doing for some time now, I'm going to recap the week that was:
********


- Tuesday I looked at crappy parenting, or at least one really crappy parent in particular. I gave a little teaser here to a story I did on Sprocket Ink about him.

- On Wednesday I did another installment of my Always Remember toon posts. I decided to go with gratuitous violence instead gratuitous stick-toon boobs. I think it worked.

- Finally, on Thursday, I was on Sprocket Ink again. This time I wrote about a farmer in India who went in for hernia surgery but got a hysterectomy instead. Something doesn't sound right there, does it?

If you haven't read any of these yet feel free to click on the relevant links and check 'em out. 


********

One last thing. Remember how last week I complained about my mouse not working? Well it apparently changed it's mind on Friday and is working just fine... After I did Wednesday's toon post... The one I had to draw FOUR whole panels with the touchpad to finish!

Sometimes I thing even inanimate objects just enjoy screwing with me.

9 comments:

  1. I assume you spent Sunday, Monday and Friday either sleeping or having some 'alone' time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Simon: That, and the obligatory "family time" in real life. Wife says it's a must.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Consider yourself lucky: you have something that enjoys screwing with you. Your words, not mine. I just felt the need to point them out. The words. Your words.

    It's late, I'm tired - sorry I'm brainfarting all over your comment page!

    p.s. aren't you glad I'm coming back to the blogworld?
    p.p.s. what's that? you never noticed I was gone?
    p.p.p.s. just for that I'm adding another annoying p.s.
    p.p.p.p.s. so take that!

    ツ my cyber house rules dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must say you are quite skilled at drawing with your fingertips.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Nikki: Of course I'm glad you're back! You were one of my first after all...

    Followers! Get your innuendo-filled mind out the gutter ;)

    @ dbs: I'm just glad the mouse seems to be working again so I don't have to do it anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  6. See, it just proves what I've always said: Mice (mouses?) either living or inanimate, are evil. They either eat all your cheese or delete all your files. Cleared that right up for ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. On my way to Sprocket Ink!

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, say it! You know you want to: