Well, it's a new year, it's a new day, it's a new life, for me. And I'm feeling...
Of course, shout out to Keely, the Un Mom for making Random Tuesday Thoughts possible. She totally own RTT and for a better quality of random you should go to her.
- If I say, "I was stabbed in the hand on Sunday." that sounds both frightening and cool at the same time, right? But, if I then say, "it was just the tip of the knife. It barely broke the skin." and then add, "I did it to myself while making a sandwich." not so much, huh?
- The spammers have found me. I've received two in two days. I suppose it was inevitable. What concerns me though is that I've only been contacted by marketers for ED treatment drugs. It's making me a little nervous. I'm not in the market for these products and I have to wonder who they have been getting their info from. I mean, my wife is the only one to make a qualified comment on the matter and - not to brag - I'm sure she isn't complaining.
- On the front page of a local paper, I saw a photo of a guy being made to lie on the street by the police. The story went that he was caught taking a late night joyride on the highway connecting north and south Trinidad...
On a snowmobile...
I've mentioned a few times that I live in the tropics, right? How does this become an option? "I think I'll take the snowmobile to make that beer run." More importantly, I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around the fact that he got this into the country in the first place and how he had to justify this to customs. Didn't they think the idiot might actually be tempted to use it?
- Three words that will strike terror into the hearts of (sane) adults - especially parents - everywhere:
In freakin' 3D. Yup, you heard me.
- Also, this little guy's passing through:
Courtesy of Midwestern Mama Holly of Are you serious. He's a free spirit who doesn't like to be tied down so, if you're reading this he wants you to take him home. And he's not demanding either because he only has one request. Let people know who sent him over. In the words of Mama H: "The only thing I ask is that when you take the seal, link him back to my blog, then pass him on... asking those who take him from your blog to link him back to you. And so ... and so on .... and so on.". So spread the love already.