Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Okay, Coach! Put Me In! I'm Ready!

I'm not here today. This is just a quickie.


Okay, so it's time to get down to business. Last week I made it known that I'm a member of the Sprocket Ink crew. Which started up last week. How have you guys been enjoying it so far? Awesome! Didn't I tell you that you would? I've never steered you wrong before, have I? Well, today's the day I make my first post there.

Go on. Check it out. I'm giving some helpful-er-relationship and health advice. No, really! Plus there's poetry.

No kidding! There is.

Go on over. Like right now. I'll meet you there.

6 comments:

  1. Totally loving it! Congrats on your new gig! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read it, :)
    Wanted to comment, but it asks for email and...I'll have to read the fine print.

    Health is the most important thing in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Nenette: Thanks. Glad you’re enjoying. They’ll be much more to come. Trust me.

    @ AC: Feel free to comment. Email addresses aren’t published. It’s just to help keep the trolls & spammers out, mostly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll meet you there! Will there be cocktails?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude. I did. Look at me!

    Sprockets just gave me an image reassignment! I look like a ghost in red pajamas.

    At least an ant has mandibles and antennae and can lift heavy weights.

    WV is on my side: raillin

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Sugar Free: Come on over! This party's off tha chain.

    Sorry. I'll try not to use slang again.

    @ AC: Dude! What the... what?

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, say it! You know you want to: