Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My Internet's Down Again.

The management of AVCI regrets to inform you that we are currently experiencing technical difficulties at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience you may be suffered as a result if this but circumstances remain beyond our control at this time.

We know this severely diminishes your blogging experience and as a result of this, management has taken the decision to provide a full refund. This can be redeemed at the following location:

Click Here.

2 comments:

  1. Agh, I always feel like I'm in the dark ages when my internet goes out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have reached a point that I would just curl up and die without the Internet. I might last 72 hours. I do everything on there. Banking, grocery shopping, socialize. I would never leave my house if I didn't have to.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, say it! You know you want to: