Saturday, February 11, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up: The Changing Focus.

Bet you thought it would be another 3 months before I did this again, huh? Well, I did create a whole new graphic and everything so I just have to try to put it in circulation from time to time.

So what's been going on with me? Glad you asked!
On Tuesday I announced my new role on Sprocket Ink as Japanese Bikini Model correspondent... At least, I think that's my new title...

Then on Wednesday I shared the truth about was really going on at my new place of employment, The Paper. And it's not good! Thing is I really love the journalist gig but sometimes, as they say, love just ain't enough. I'm torn but I feel a decision needs to be made soon.

Then it was Mrs. C's turn to entertain you in her debut appearance in my stick-toon fantasy world on Thursday. As you can see she can even make killing a cockroach entertaining.
On Tuesday I revealed a startling secret that could shift the world's balance of power if it's left unchecked. IRAN HAS NINJAS!!! I'd say not to panic, but the truth is you should panic. Oh, you should.

Thursday's post was-well-even I'm having a hard time explaining this one. Just make sure the kids/parents/bible study group/pets/cops aren't in the room when you go read this one. You may want to close the curtains too.

I know, right? Now you just *have* to go check it out. But remember, I did try to warn you.

One last thing. Mrs. C has finally caved in to the call of the web and set up a twitter account. It's actually part of a bigger project she's working on but I've been sworn to secrecy on most of it. But rest assured, once the gag-order is removed, you'll be the first to know. In the meantime feel obligated free to show her some love on the twitterverse. Now, I'm not saying I may be rewarded in sexual favors for each new follower she gets, but on the off chance that I will be, you'd actually be helping a brother out.

Just sayin'.

2 comments:

  1. Female Iranian ninjas and 15 foot penises - you've had an interesting week.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, say it! You know you want to: