Good news! After months of sending out applications without so much as a phone call coming my way, I finally got called for an interview! Okay, I know it's just an interview and nothing is anywhere near confirmed yet, but I was beginning to think employers thought I had the plague or something.
I'll take my victories where I can get them.
Added to that, it's for a newspaper. How awesome is that? I sent this application in 7 months ago and they called on Friday. Totally sweet, right? My interview is this coming Friday. I'm hoping all the other crap I've got going on will have me too distracted to be nervous during the interview.
Anyway, enough of the boring stuff. It's recap time!
- On Sunday I posted on how my child experiences caused me to create invisible barriers for myself.
- Monday, during one of my always entertaining conversations with the Mrs. we discussed a weird dream she had.
- Tuesday I did a pseudo-post where I introduced a new graphic.
- Wednesday I woke up with a stiff and painful neck. And I
bitched told you about it.
Now over to Sprocket Ink:
- My Tuesday post looked at a study that would make coffee drinkers everywhere smile and silence those darn naysayers.
- Thursday I followed up on an earlier story about the arrest of a suspected criminal who had an entire town on their toes.
- I filled in on Sprocket on Friday and got all ranty and opinionated this time while discussing a proposed law that would institute temporary marriages in Mexico City.
Yeah, I'll say it's been a busy week. Wouldn't you? Anyway, the interview's not until Friday buy go on ahead and wish me luck from now, if you like. I'm not too proud to take any positive encouragement I can get this early.