Thursday, September 29, 2011

More On Foot Fetishes.


[Quick Update] I'm doing a lot better today. Thanks to a full night's sleep, some ultra strength painkillers (Yay, drugs!) and Mrs. C's loving "attention" (YAY, MRS. C!) I'm not in as much pain today. I've regained most of the mobility in my neck and the cold that was coming on seems to have retreated into whatever dark cave it came out of. So, basically, what I'm saying is that it's all good here.

Now, on to the real reason we're here today. And that is so I can send you elsewhere. More specifically, to Sprocket Ink for my latest article.


You may remember that, two weeks ago, I told you about a serial toe sucker striking fear in the hearts of the citizens of a town in Arkansas. Well, today I update you on that situation. So click here and head on over to see what's been going on in the town of Conway, Arkansas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, say it! You know you want to: