(Of course, the credit must go to Keely: The UnMom who totally owns - in every sense of the word - Random Tuesday Thoughts):
- When you think about, the only difference between doves and pigeons is that doves got better press.
-Why isn't the neighbor's dog running up and barking like wants to rip out my throat anymore? Was it something I said?
- There's an LDS church close to where I work. The other day I noticed a basketball post in the courtyard and I thought to myself, Mormons play basketball? Then I felt bad for thinking it.
- I want to grow a mustache for Movember next year... But, first, I have to grow some balls and stand up to my wife when she says no again.
- I'm pretty sure that fourth cup of coffee was overdoing it.
- I realized recently that I work five minutes away from where I go to school which, in turn, is five minutes from where my wife goes to work. I figure if I suddenly make a break for the beach that that giant white bubble thing from "The Prisoner" will come after me.
Well, I've thoroughly exorcised the randomness from my head and it's time to actually start paying attention to my lecturer before Rover (yes, the big white bubble actually has a name) comes along.