Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Bringing Back The Classics.

As of last Saturday I am officially free of end of term exams and, all things considered, I think I did pretty okay *fingers crossed*.

With that out of the way I think it's about I dust off this old blog and get to some serious posting. Don't you think? Yeah. I knew you'd agree. That being said, I'm working on something special for tomorrow. Veeeery special! I won't give too much away but I'll say this much - the old gang (meaning: Lacy, Diane, Robert and Steven) are finally coming off of their extended vacation for this one.

I know! You can hardly wait, right?

Anyway, I left a little something over at Sprocket Ink to tide you over till then. It's about the newest robotic innovation from the land of Japan. Trust me. This one's a whole lot weirder than last week's story about the emotionally sensitive vacuum cleaner.

So click the SI badge over there on the right and go check things out over there while I put the finishing touches on tomorrow's post.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Can't wait to get the real Vinny back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Real Vinny? Did my robot double get out again? I hope he didn't break anything this time.

      Delete

Go ahead, say it! You know you want to: