Monday, May 28, 2012

In Case You Were Looking For Me...

I'm not here today. I'm just popping in quick to let you know I have a post up over at Studio 30 Plus today. 
Have I told you about Studio 30 Plus? Sure I have! As I would have mentioned in the past, it's a community for writers. But saying that alone doesn't do it justice. It's a site where writers can do things like flex your writing muscles with a weekly writing prompt, take a dip in the pool of knowledge offered by other writers, get actively involved an a slew of different groups that cater to your whatever your writing style. You can even strut your stuff on the site's community blog.

As you can see, it's really a great writer's resort resource, and I've been a card carrying member for almost as long as I've been a blogger. Okay, technically I never received a "card" per se, but I suspect that's only because it was lost in the mail or something.

But I digress. If you're looking for me, Studio 30 Plus is where you'll find me today. You know the deal. CLICK HERE and hold on tight.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, what do you know, I wrote something over there too. In fact, I may have heard Studio 30 from you about a year ago.
    I use it as a place to humorously write about writing, something I feel like would bore the crap out of the general populace, but there, perfect place for it.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, say it! You know you want to: