Thursday, February 28, 2013

In Defense Of Snark.

You may not have noticed, but I can be a bit snarky at times. Shocking, I know, but I guarantee you, if you look past the big breasted stick-toon ladies (I know that isn’t always easy) and the constant references to how awesome my wife is, you’ll find subtle sarcasm, cynicism, clever quips and some innuendo laden through most of my posts. Hard to believe, right? I know. It’s so subtle you probably hadn’t realized I’m being snarky right now.
 
 
Mind blowing! Isn't it?

Anyway, the reason I bring this up is because today I’m a guest over at Kathy’s very inspiring and uplifting blog, Bliss Habits. This week is Bliss Habits’ “Snark Week” and I’ve been given a chance to throw my two cents in on what I believe is the value of good snark.

You know what to do. just follow the LINK and check it out. And, while you’re over there, say hi to Kathy and tell her ol’ Vinny sent you.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks again for all the fun Vinny. I think Snark was a big win for Bliss Habits this week. Thank you so much for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, say it! You know you want to: