Friday, July 28, 2017

Player Ready?

MISSION: Friday
MISSION TYPE: Survival
OBJECTIVE: Withstand workday assault
DIFFICULTY LEVEL: High! - Player begins mission with reduced Stamina and Morale.
DURATION: 8 hours
MISSION REWARDS: [WEEKEND] - Includes “End-of-Workday” Mission Rewards: [Rest] and [Relaxation].
[WEEKEND] grants player bonus points to [Rest] and [Relaxation].
[Weekend] also grants player increased chance of earning high-level rewards:  [Alcohol] and [Doing Something Fun].
[Weekend] also grants player the chance to receive Rare-Classed loot: [Sleep].

Begin?

5 comments:

  1. Challenge accepted. Hope we both win at this game. Every week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wish it didn't take 40 years to reach the end of the game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I just left a comment but it's not showing up. Which I think is a good metaphor here. I thought I beat the game, but then Monday showed up again so I have to play all over again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah someone messed up. It surely should be a much more feel good game than it is. Someone needs to redesign that damn game!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're all in the great game now. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, say it! You know you want to: