Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Searching For Chuck.

[UPDATE: I put better copies of the screenshots. If you think these are crappy, you should have seen the first batch.]

I'm sure a lot of you have seen this before, but it's new to me (I am always late to the party, after all). It was a quiet day at work the other day and I was looking up some information for one of my class assignments... What? When else am I supposed to study? Anyway, I needed to find the location of a country for said assignment so I opened my trusty Google search page and began typing...

Then I happened to notice the first option from Google's autocomplete...
"Where is Chuck Norris?" I didn't even know he was missing! Needless to say, I forgot all about what I was searching for and followed this trail instead. School work be damned! Chuck Norris needed to be found, dammit! Yes, it is not lost on me that the idea of actually working was never even considered.

On a side note...
But I digress. As I was saying, I set out on my virtual search for Mr. Norris.
And this is what I found...
HA! I think I laughed a little too hard at this, to be honest. I shared my discovery with a few coworkers, who were equally amused. Thanks to me about five minutes of productivity, across four desks was halted that day. Totally worth it.
Enhanced by Zemanta

5 comments:

  1. That's awesome. I had never seen this one before. I have a few coworkers that are big into the the whole Chuck Norris jokes. Consider this information passed along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn the Google! Every time I start to think it's too powerful and knows all our secrets, it does something amazingly funny like that and I am swept back in. I think that is the Google's entire plan. We are all doomed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must show this to my teenaged son. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So if Chuck Norris is trying to find himself, does he click the "Where am I"" choice or the "Where is Chuck Norris?" choice?

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, say it! You know you want to: