Monday, July 1, 2013

Conversation With Mrs. C - Pearls Of Wisdom.

First of all, thanks to everyone who shared words of kindness and encouragement during the past week or so. Mrs. C sends her thanks too.

It's been a hard week since Evie's passing. Mrs. C took her grandmother's death hard, as you'd expect. But she's recovering, though. Based on this part of a conversation we were having last night, I think it's safe to say she hasn't lost her spark throughout the tragedy.

Mrs. C: When I die one day I don't want to be all alone. I want people around.
Me: I hear ya.
Mrs. C: Still, I don't want to be surrounded by idiots either.
Me: Ha! Agreed. Wise words.

Is there any doubt why I love this woman? Honestly, I think I want that printed on a tee-shirt.

4 comments:

  1. I totally agree with Mrs C - No Idiots Allowed.

    Hugs to you both as you navigate this journey of grief. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry for your loss. My grandfather was 99 years and 9 months old when he died and I still just wasn't ready to lose him. I lost my grandmother a year later.

    I'm so glad Mrs. C is taking time to grieve and time to laugh, they're both so important.

    And if you decide to embark on a new business venture and make those t-shirts, put me down for one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry for your loss. Sending hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, say it! You know you want to: