Friday, January 11, 2013

I'm Easily Amused.

Every now and then, when I get bored (which happens often), I end up goofing around on the computer and one of two things happen. I either create something absolutely brilliant or the boredom passes with nothing of substance happening. I count this morning's bout of creativity as the former. Because this morning, I made this:
I know! I just crack up every time look at it. Its genius is in its simplicity. I posted it on my Facebook and Google Plus pages and it's been a hit there. Hell I even posted it on that Tumblr thing I never use. I'm that proud of it. Annnnnd I'm beginning to suspect I maybe a little vain at this point.
Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

  1. Of course it's brilliant - you just wait before you know it someone's going to be saying hey, you know what just popped up in my timeline today and it will have 50 gazillion "shares" and a whole bunch of likes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made me laugh out loud today, Sir. Mission Accomplished.

    (Plus, I've always thought your Brooding-Face-Half-Hidden-Crusader-Of-The-Night photo was super cool in the first place. In my mind, you're basically Batman.)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, say it! You know you want to: