Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Something Old, Something New.

Another Tuesday, another post up at Sprocket Ink just ready and waiting for you. This one's...

What?

Why, yes, I did get a new haircut. Thanks for noticing. Anyway, about my post on Sprocket. It's...

No, I haven't lost weight...

Oh! I know what it is that's distracting you. The little makeover I gave my blog. Yeah, I know, I shouldn't suddenly change things without giving you a heads-up first. My bad.

Those of you who have been here long enough may remember this is the original background I had when I first started my blog. So, yeah, I just basically went back to the old thing.

But the header's new! Sorta. Sure the old one was nice.
But I made the new one for my new Facebook page and I fell in love with it. I think the fact that Lacy and the gang all look so confused even though this is where they basically "work" sums things up here nicely.

You can go here to like that Facebook page I mentioned, by the way.

But I digress. As I was saying, my post on Sprocket today was born from a conversation I had with Mrs. C about zombies. Actually, it's about her theory that zombies may be a real threat as part of someone's evil scheme. Based on what been happening, I'm inclined to believe her.

Sadly, Sprocket's gone now so... um... nevermind.

Bye.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, say it! You know you want to: