Monday, August 20, 2012

Conversations With Mrs. C - She Is Inspiration

One afternoon, I met my wife after she finished work so we could get some things in the supermarket. This is the conversation we had on our way home...

Me: Huh!
Mrs. C: What?
Me: I've been sitting home all day today, bored out of my mind and now, all of a sudden, I have an idea for a post.
Mrs. C: Well, of course you do. I'm here now. I am your muse after all.
Me: Uh-huh. Looks like somebody's getting a swell head. Anyway, it was even about you this time...
Mrs. C: Oh c'mon, admit it. That's why you're always writing about me. I'm your inspiration. I am inspiration!
Me: Hmm...
Mrs. C: "I am inspiration." I like that! It's like Beyoncé's "I Am Sasha Fierce", only better!
Me: Hoo-boy...
Mrs. C: I. Am. Inspiration. I should get that printed on something.
Me: *shakes head*
Mrs. C: Hey! When you write about this conversation, I want the drawing to look like...
I swear, she detailed everything. Down to the angelic choir singing her name.
Me: Wait! I'm going to blog this conversation?
Mrs. C: Of course you are! What else are you going to write about?

7 comments:

  1. WHAT were you going to write about initially? I think Mrs C needs to do some guest posting... With a stick figure drawing she would make of you... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could change the name of the blog to "As Vinny C's Mrs. C".

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a better muse than I do. Mine are Mormons and my ex wife...

    ReplyDelete
  4. My wife and your wife would definitely be good friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice rack Mrs C.
    It must be the boobs. Hubby says I inspire him. All. The. Time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mrs C. rocks. I love her cartoon, can I get that on a t-shirt?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jedi Mind Tricks got you again. We men fall for everything, huh? :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, say it! You know you want to: