Monday, May 7, 2012
A Step-By-Step Guide To Almost Failing A Class.
2. Two-thirds of the way through the semester finally realize you haven't been receiving notes and updates from your lecturer because you just had to use the student email account the school forced you to take and it hasn't been working properly.
3. Fail to get required text books from school library because other students got to them before you did.
4. Miss group presentation day because you have to work late (worth 30% of overall grade).
5. Get fired from said demanding job less than two weeks before final assignment is due, spend first week in a funk (even though you promised yourself wouldn't let it get to you) and do absolutely nothing during that time.
6. Get make-up assignment from lecturer to help give you a fighting chance after missing the group assignment, wait until last possible minute to finally get started and panic because you only have two days to research and prepare two presentations.
7. Instead of working on assignments, write a blog post explaining steps you took to very likely fail a class you should be passing with your eyes closed.