Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A Group of Men Discover In Terror That Breasts Do Not Just Go Away On Their Own.

If there's one thing people know by now is that I'm fascinated by boobs. Okay, technically those are two things since they usually come in pairs, but let's not get distracted here...
...
...
...

Sorry kinda trailed off there for a minute. Now where was I? Right! Boobs, mammaries, ta-tas, breasts.
Bet you wish you had your own lovely assistant.
Yeah, those.

Whatever you call 'em, one thing's for sure, it isn't just me, we all love 'em.  C'mon! Admit it! You know you do. Well... most of us anyway.

This brings me to the reason for this post (why, no, it wasn't just to talk about boobs... oddly enough). It seems there is actually a group of people out there who find large boobs too distracting. Men, no less. And, as such, they decided to fire the carrier of said large boobs for the offence of bringing them to work every day. I won't say more here but this is the story I look into on my newest post on Sprocket Ink.

Click here to learn more.

Amazing!


9 comments:

  1. Cleavage in the workplace can be distracting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but as far as I'm concerned it's a welcome distraction.

      Delete
  2. As a women in a male dominated field I am FREQUENTLY asked not to wear heals (with jeans and a t-shirt). Been TOLD not to wear skirts in the office ever. Been asked not to wear anything that might possibly show any cleavage at all.

    Yes people this is common and fucking SAD! Did they not notice those when they hired her?

    My family would love for me to hire Gloria Alread because of the crap my bosses have put me through!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All jokes aside, when it comes down to it, the people in charge who act like this need to realize we don't live in the 1950's anymore & they're really the only ones making this an issue.

      Delete
  3. Blame it on my inherent skeptic that I have to reserve judgement until all parties have spoken. The "two sides" thing just follows me around everywhere. I've jumped on bandwagons before, only to hear the "whole truth" a short time later, making all bandwagoneers look like soapbox activists. But taken on face value alone, assuming her story is the correct one, DUDE! She and Mrs. Allred are about to wipe the floor with some smut-peddling hypocrites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still a little cautious that the whole story isn't being told too. Buy, yeah, they'll get their asses handed to them if the story's as she says.

      Delete
  4. Boobs make the world better. I say let them be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I say we form a committee. Something like the "Int'l Association of Boob Watchers". The title could use some work but you get the idea.

      Delete
  5. I'm sorry I couldn't read this post because I couldn't get past the title. I'm having a very hard time comprehending it. It makes no sense in my reality.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, say it! You know you want to: