Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Guess Who...

Did you read my post at Sprocket Ink yesterday? You should. It's about cats... mostly. And about Japan, of course. So you know there's more to this than I'm letting on.

By the way, in my last post I used this picture to describe how I felt with a nasty cold outbreak currently striking down people here in good old T&T.
One person in particular who had to deal with this bug was Mrs. C. She's mostly recovered although she still has to get over her deep scratchy sexy voice the cold left her with. One of my blogging besties, dbs from think.stew suggested that homemade hazmat picture could make a good meme, and I agree.

I'll give one a try now. This is one to describe how I've felt going out to work these last few days:
I could have some fun with this...

Anyway, the internet's up and running again, so you'll soon see me lurking around your blogs again and leaving awkward inspiring comments. You were warned.

6 comments:

  1. Homemade Hazmat: When you have to go to a child's birthday party.
    Homemade Hazmat: Perfect for mass transit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I work as a 911 Dispatcher. So, I have the luxury of never having to mingle with the public. I rarely even work with another person. I just sit in my little room and answer phones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Homemade Hazmat: When hand wipes just aren't enough.
    Homemade Hazmat: Will not deter Zombies.

    glad to hear Mrs C is getting better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Even though, to hear her say it, you have to listen really hard.

      As for zombie deterrence, someday they'll solve the riddle.

      Delete

Go ahead, say it! You know you want to: