It's Sunday so technically I guess you could say that my wrap-up should read "Just Where Have You Been Last Week" last week. But that would mean messing with my super awesome title theme, upsetting the delicate balance of nature, disrupting the space-time continuum and triggering the zombie apocalypse. I think it's best for everyone that we just let this one slide.
In an effort of have some kind of order here, I'm experimenting with the structure of these posts again. This time I'm going to try separating my posts based on site with a graphic lead-in. We'll see how it works...
Here on AVCI:
I did a lot of tooning here this week. Some posts had a lot, some had only one but every post had them.
- It started on Sunday. That was when this blog celebrated its first year of existence. And, as I promised you, there was cake. Even if A-Bomb did try to steal it.
- On Tuesday I did even more toons to properly share my experience with using my school's public computers.
On Wednesday I went to the dentist. On Thursday I blogged about the experience. There was a toon there too.
Now, over to Sprocket Ink:
It was fetish week on Sprocket Ink this week with every story I wrote having some kind of weird obsession involved.
- Tuesday we looked at a young woman's attempt to live out vampire fantasy, in which she was the vampire and an elderly guy in the wheel chair, her victim. It wasn't as much fun for him.
- Thursday I indulged my own obsession with the lovable, ever quirky country of Japan. And, of course, a plucky and determined little robot was involved. We are talking about Japan after all.
- Finally, on Friday, I told you about the plight of a town in Arkansas. There's a serial toe-sucker on the loose and residents are now forced to abandon their flip-flops for safety.
Cut! Print it! Perfect! Oh, a bit of housekeeping. I'm back to my usual schedule on Sprocket, which is on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I'll still be on at 10am on Tuesdays, but I've moved from 12pm to 11am on Thursdays now. Just so you know.
And so, with balance maintained and zombies held at bay, we close off this (last) week's wrap-up post. Until next time.
Keep it real (whatever that means).