Saturday, September 10, 2011

Just Where Have You Been This Week? - Getting Stuff Done In The RL.

This has been a hectic week for me. I've been out every day taking care of one thing or another (none of which were blog-worthy, I'm afraid). Not to mention that it's my first week back at school. To be honest, I've had enough of outside already. But the weekend is here and it's time for me to give account of whereabouts again.

- The week started on Tuesday with my regular posting on Sprocket Ink. This one was about a really 'big' world record challenge. Here, on the same day, I made brief mention about my return to school. I also mentioned the upcoming one year anniversary of this blog (that's tomorrow, by the way).

- Then I reappeared on Sprocket Ink again on Thursday. I talked about the one possible advantage to door-to-door type work and how some census takers in Hungary are having that opportunity taken away by technology. And they torture the poor guys with an ad about it! Back here, I did what I call a pseudo-post just to send you guys over there.

- On Friday I was at Sprocket again to talk about some scandalous and deviant behavior displayed in public. These acts weren't done by some Hollywood celebs, mind you, but animals. So sad, really.

There! I've told you everything. That was my week.

Oh! Special thanks to fellow blogger Pickleope for not only mentioning me but also pickling me (not as perverted as it sounds... kinda) on his blog yesterday.

Anyway, as I said, tomorrow AVCI turns one year old. Come on over. It won't be anything big and fancy but there will be cake. Promise!

See you then.

5 comments:

  1. I am certain you could make the mundane blogworthy.

    Happy blogaversary. When is the party? I need a party.

    WV:"sings". Nope. I won't be doing that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really very interesting read! I hope you keep updating us with more info!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, sir, thank YOU! The pickling is the least I can do for all the free funny you provide.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ AC: That almost sounds like a challenge...

    @ D22: Sure thing.

    @ dbs: That's one of my favorite ones.

    @ Pickleope: Wait! There's another option besides free?

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, say it! You know you want to: